- Derived from Paganini's own letters - text and Music by Jon Rose
- Commissioned for The Listening Room by Ros Cheney
- Recording engineer was John Jacobs
- Recorded in pre-digital studio conditions!
- Faith healers and religious nut jobs recorded from local radio stations by Jon Rose while on tour in the deep south of the USA 1986
The listener discovers a violinist who was as much a faith healer and bewitcher of the masses as conjurer with sound. A full range of violins including the ten string double violin, the baby megaphone violin, the 19 string cello, and amplified bow are used and cut with the ravings of evangelical preachers from America's Bible belt. (Extract from a much longer work)